Saturday, November 1, 2014

Champlain in 60 Seconds with Busy Beavers Production Team



A. I was the 'personal assistant' to the other members of my production team. While I only filmed a small portion of the video, only appeared as a small role, and do not know much having to do with film, I helped out with holding the microphone and making sure that the set was organized and set up properly.
B. I believe my team does deserve an excellent grade as we were given. We equally put in effort and worked together to make an excellent video. If you ask me, any person would be persuaded to want to come to Champlain College after viewing our 60 second movie.
C. The hardest part of filming was making sure to get all the shots before the sun set, because we only had rented our equipment for one day.
D. Besides seeing the final product of our film, it was fun to film Sam's parts and it felt like we were making an important film production, which of course it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment